Book Name:- The Padma Achievers 2016
Book Author:- Disha Experts
Ambition always begins with a purpose, with a dream. Though money may be an important part of it, most people achieve and strive for reasons other than money. It is the quest to prove themselves. However, not all those who strive succeed. That’s where the importance of awards and public recognition comes in. Awards are not only for acknowledging success, they recognise many other qualities: ability, struggle, efforts and above all, excellence. Disha’s Padma Achievers 2016 focuses on those truly remarkable Indians/ foreigners who have won fame and encouragement to pursue their excellence in their respective fields.
This book, The Padma Achievers 2016 goes into great detail of the lives of Padma Bhushan, Padma Vibhushan and Padma Shri awardees – how they got their recognition, their struggle and how they achieved these rare feats in their respective fields.
Padma Achievers 2016 has been designed to cater to –
- Aspirants of various competitive exams like Civil services, Railways, Banks, UPSC and PSC exams and Quiz Competition across the country.
- Teachers, media persons, researchers, laymen and avid readers
The Padma Achievers 2016 Book may benefit you in many ways like:-
- The knowledge about various awards, honours and recognitions conferred by the government of India has multiple practical uses and it can make you crack various competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, Railways, Banking, Civil Services, Insurance, Engineering Services and AFCAT etc. and can keep you updated on the latest trends
- Whether it is an Essay or PI or Group Discussion, the book can help you enhance your general knowledge. You have every chance to be able to stand out from the crowd if your knowledge on the GK is sufficient. It can enhance your public speaking skills while giving examples of these distinguished personalities
- It will help strike a conversation with a friend or colleague
The book provides listings of winners of such awards.
The only compendium of Indian/ International awards and their achievers is concisely written and illustrated with pie charts on the basis of age-group, gender and diversified fields etc.